Discovering the Difference since 2014
TAALEEM National Private Educational & Facilities Management Company L.L.C, Abu Dhabi, in collaboration with a 138 year old Mayo College General council (MCGC , India) has setup the first branded day scholar school outside India, Mayoor Private School LLC in Abu Dhabi.
Mayoor Private School, Abu Dhabi, aims at promoting Holistic (well rounded) growth of each student of its portal. Emphasizing on: Intellectual, Personal, Emotional & Social growth through all domains of Knowledge.
Mayoor Private School, Abu Dhabi has unfurled its wings and taken flight in April-2014, in Abu Dhabi. It promises to reach greater heights of academic, co scholastic and creative excellence. This institution stands apart among the plethora of mushrooming CBSE schools, primarily because of its emphasis on 'student centered learning' wherein the spontaneous growth and holistic development of the child is ensured.
The serene ambiance in the midst of nature, the stunningly attractive infrastructure, the encouraging countenance and words of the facilitator, the multi - faceted learning techniques, the candid parent – facilitator interaction and the wholehearted and motivating support from the management makes Mayoor the most sought after school In Abu Dhabi.
Mayoor School provides a caring, friendly and confident learning environment, wherein excellence will be achieved by creating ethical, proficient and high performing global citizens.
The Core Values are an intricate part of the School.
We provide our students with a learning environment that is safe, caring, friendly and educationally stimulating.
Mayoor School focus on the development of 21st century skills of Creativity, Collaboration, Communication and Critical Thinking.
We provide our students with a learning environment that is safe, caring, friendly and educationally stimulating. Students develop their knowledge and skills to become lifelong learners to work collaboratively fairly and effectively with others, and also develop respect and appreciation for the UAE culture and Islamic religion, along with other cultures; to create a better and more peaceful world.
- This is achieved through the collaboration of dedicated faculty and supportive community.
- It focuses on creating personalized learning environments by designing strategies which cater to the individual needs of all students.
- Maximum opportunities are provided to maximize individual student achievement, which are rewarded.
- Ongoing professional development is offered to faculty to enhance their skills in such a way that it impacts and enhances student learning.
The Core Values are an intricate part of the School. Each student has a right to receive an opportunity to develop to their fullest potential. Through active interaction of the administration, faculty, students, and parents, each student achieves his/her academic goals, develop a love for learning, which in turn ensures his/her success and happiness.
We believe that….
- Each person has intrinsic value
- Diversity enriches us
- Students must embrace multiculturalism and capitalize on the strengths of the UAE culture
- Every individual has a right to learn in a safe environment
- Mutual trust and respect are essential in all relationships
- The practice of an ethical, morally trusting and open decision making process will lead to developing a love for learning, and respect for self and others
- A balanced lifestyle is the essence of an individual’s wellbeing
- Mayoor School offers the CBSE Curriculum which provides the platform for learning, ensuring continuity, a thorough assessment and a strong focus on the development of 21st century skills of Creativity, Collaboration, Communication and Critical Thinking.
- The Curriculum is delivered through novel methods of Projectbased learning, individual learning and formative assessments are ongoing in each class.
- The Curriculum include strategies to incorporate the knowledge of UAE history and to honor the culture of UAE and Islam with commitments to local heritage of Abu Dhabi, in order to develop a strong national identity.
- The School have a strong focus on extracurricular activities for the students as well as professional development for the teachers.
- Ongoing training is offered to teachers to enhance student learning.
- Teachers and students work together not just in the classroom, but also on the athletic field and during other out of classroom activities.
- The School use and integrate Information Technology as one of the ways to teach the skills, knowledge and behavior that students need as responsible citizens in a global world.
- We also welcome parents to get involved with the daytoday learning of the child/children, by opening up various avenues of communication such as weekly newsletters, Weekly coffee mornings and access to the class website.